1/6
Professional custom durable cheap hot selling popular soccer shoes high quality soccer football boots
600~1199/pair
$9.50
≥1200/pair
$8.50
Quick Details
Product Code:
190711
OEM:
Available
Sample:
Available
Port:
FOB XIAMEN
Payment:
T/T,L/C
Place of Origin:
China
Supply Ability:
100000 pair per month
Quick Details
  • Payment Term
    T/T 30% deposit in advance, 70% before shipment.
  • Delivery Terms
    45 days after sample confirmed.
  • Sample Time
    15 days
  • Style
    Support for customization
  • MOQ
    600 Pairs
OK
Shipping fee
Shipping fee
Inquiry Basket
Contact Supplier

Custom Cheap Football Shoes Oem Design

Product Description

Place of Origin

Fujian, China

Brand Name

Support for custom or TENFEET

Model Number

190711

Midsole Material

EVA

Season

Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter

Outsole Material

TPU or Rubber

Upper Material

Pu

Lining Material

Cotton Fabric

Gender

Men

Shoe US Size

8.5, 4.5, 8, 5, 6, 7, 3.5, 4, 9.5, 10, 5.5, 11, 6.5

Payment Term

T/T 30% deposit in advance, 70% before shipment.

Delivery Terms

45 days after sample confirmed.

Sample Time

7-15days

Sample Terms

sample lead time is about 5-7days after details being confirmed.

Packing

12 Paris / Box

Feature

Fashion\comfortable\durable Football Boots

Size

32-45

Suit for

Adult and Kid

Style

Support for customization

MOQ

600 Pairs

Combo Set Offered

0

Supply Ability

100000 Pair/Pairs per Month

 

 

 

Features
Material

1. High quality fabrics can bring more comfortable shooting experience for the wearer

 

2. Close to the skin and moisture absorption,let you fast

 

3. A variety of uppers can be freely selected,choose their favorite is the best,uppers special treatment,soft and comfortable easy to clean.

Printing

1. Sublimation Printing(Heat Transfer Printing)-colorful and personal logo printed on quick dry polyester material, better for sportswear.

 

2. Support your own logo

 

3. We in charge of ours sneakers.If you have better styles,you can submit them to us. We will help you print them.

Deisgn

1. We can make design according to your AI or other vector file. Send us your paper pattern or sample jersey if you want to make your own way.

 

2. You can choose the color you want according to the color card,there is no limit.

 

3. European and American sizes,available in all sizes. from young people(4.6.8.10.12.14.16) to adults(3XS,2XS,XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL)

 

 

 

Product Display

Custom Cheap Football Shoes Oem DesignCustom Cheap Football Shoes Oem Design for saleCustom Cheap Football Shoes Oem Design supplier

 

 

 

Why Choose Us

 

Good materials are directly purchased from raw material roddcing areas, through strict cost control and careful selection,

 

the most cost-effective materials to achieve a very favorable price and strive for the ultimate cost-effective.

 

PARTICIPATING EXHIBITIONS

 

  • OUR FACTORY

FACTORYFACTORY

1. our real time production monitoring, although can not avoid the error,but we will try out

best to reduce the error to tne minimum.

 

2. after receiving feedback from all the customers, no single order has any quality problems, 

such as degumming,broken sole and damaged vamp.

 

3. with a proessional designer and design manager and 11 years of shoemaking experience, I

believe we can design the most fashionable and innovation styles.

 

4. we have our own factory, and have high quality sole manufacturing parners, can produce nearly 100,000

pairs of high quality products every month. we are Senior manufacturer in wholesale shoes.

 

 

 

  • PARTICIPATING EXHIBITIONS

PARTICIPATING EXHIBITIONSPARTICIPATING EXHIBITIONSPARTICIPATING EXHIBITIONS

 

Packaging Details 1 pair 1 box;12 pairs 1 carton
Package Type PVC Bag+ export carton) or (color box + export carton)
Port XIAMEN
Lead Time
Quantity(Pairs) 1 - 600 601 - 1200 >1200
Est. Time(days) 40 45 To be negotiated

 

  • FAQ

What's your minimum order quantity(MOQ)?

 our MOQ is 600 pairs for one desing. You may order up to 3 colors and 6 sizes for each design.

 

Can I customzie my logo, style and color?

Yes, our desinger is waiting for you, you can customize the styles and beautiful colors, the soles

can also be customized as you want, I am looking formard to our discussion and design together.

 

I need to test the quality of the shoes. May I order some of sample? How much does it cost?

Yes, I'm glad you could test our product. You can order 5 pair of sample and put your logo on it.

our sample fee is $15 to $30 per pair shipping. The cost of sample depends on the shoe design.

 

What's the payment terms?

we accept L/C and T/T; 30% deposit before production, finish the rest 70% balance on delevery date.

 

What's your lead time?

Our mormal lead time is 40-55 days. Repeat order less than 45 days.

 

Can I visit the company and the factory?

It's my pleasure. You are always welcome to come. Plesase do contact us.