High top athletic professional custom factory design high quality soccer shoes athletic football boots
- Place of OriginFujian, China
- Brand NameSupport for custom or TENFEET
- Model Number180613
- Midsole MaterialEVA
- SeasonAutumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Outsole MaterialTPU or Rubber
- Upper MaterialPu
- Lining MaterialCotton Fabric
- Shoe US Size8.5, 4.5, 8, 5, 6, 7, 3.5, 4, 9.5, 10, 5.5, 11, 6.5
- Payment TermT/T 30% deposit in advance, 70% before shipment.
- Delivery Terms45 days after sample confirmed.
- Sample Time7-15days
- Sample Termssample lead time is about 5-7days after details being confirmed.
- Packing12 Paris / Box
- FeatureFashion\comfortable\durable Football Boots
- Suit forAdult and Kid
- StyleSupport for customization
- Other requirementsPlease contact us
Athletic Professional Custom Factory Design Soccer Shoes Football Boots
|Place of Origin||Fujian, China|
|Season||Autumn, Spring, summer, Winter|
|Payment Term||T/T 30% deposit in advance, 70% before shipment.|
|Packing||12 Paris / Box|
|Color||Support for custom|
|Brand Name||Support for custom|
|Outsole Material||TPU or Rubber|
|Lining Material||Cotton Fabric|
|Shoe US Size||3.5,4,4.5,5,5.5,6,6.5,7,8,8.5,9.5,10,11|
|Delivery Terms||45 days after sample confirmed.|
|Sample Terms||sample lead time is about 5-7days after details being confirmed.|
|Feature||Fashion\comfortable\durable Football Boots|
|Suit for||Adult and Kid|
|Supply Ability||100000 Pair/Pairs per Month|
Do footballers repeat boots?
No, the nightclub sets and shoes may not be changed every match. As long as the labels as well as amounts are actually precisely noticeable and also certainly not torn, the kit is re used i.e. cleaned as well as stashed in the closets. New footwear are typically worn by gamers throughout instruction given that the shoes may not be comfy to wear initially.
📢 Why Choose Us
Five Major Our Advantage🤚
- Product advantages
- Team advantage
- Quality Assurance
- Service advantage
🔹 To provide customers from design to production packaging one-stop service.
🔹 The team has strong systematic R&D strength and rich development experience.
🔹 Our company JINJIANG CITY VANG LA IT E TRADING CO., LTD combines the ideas of customers, integrates ergonomics and design aesthetics, and improves the overall cost performance of football shoes.
🔹 We mainly research and develop the performance of football shoes and innovative football shoes, design both novel and more in line with the taste of the public football shoes.
🔹 Our company mainly focuses on mature and diversified design. From the perspective of customers and the styles they want to make, we try to optimize the design details, color matching, and enhance the visual impact and wearers' experience.
Good materials are directly purchased from raw material roddcing areas, through strict cost control and careful selection, the most cost-effective materials to achieve a very favorable price and strive for the ultimate cost-effective.
- Our real time production monitoring, although can not avoid the error,but we will try outbest to reduce the error to tne minimum.
- After receiving feedback from all the customers, no single order has any quality problems, such as degumming,broken sole and damaged vamp.
- With a proessional designer and design manager and 11 years of shoemaking experience, Ibelieve we can design the most fashionable and innovation styles.
- We have our own factory, and have high quality sole manufacturing parners, can produce nearly 100,000pairs of high quality products every month. we are Senior manufacturer in wholesale shoes.
Q: What's your minimum order quantity(MOQ)?
A: Our MOQ is 600 pairs for one desing. You may order up to 3 colors and 6 sizes for each design.
Q: Can I customzie my logo, style and color?
A: Yes, our desinger is waiting for you, you can customize the styles and beautiful colors, the solescan also be customized as you want, I am looking formard to our discussion and design together. I need to test the quality of the shoes.
Q: May I order some of sample? How much does it cost?
A: Yes, I'm glad you could test our product. You can order 5 pair of sample and put your logo on it.our sample fee is $15 to $30 per pair shipping. The cost of sample depends on the shoe design.
Q: What's the payment terms?
A: we accept L/C and T/T; 30% deposit before production, finish the rest 70% balance on delevery date.
Q: What's your lead time?
A: Our mormal lead time is 40-55 days. Repeat order less than 45 days.
Q: Can I visit the company and the factory?
A: It's my pleasure. You are always welcome to come. Plesase do contact us.
|Tenfeet's Athletic Professional Custom Factory Design Soccer Shoes Football Boots.Established 3 Our Own Factories Production Lines. H10Main Markets Are South America,Middle East,Europe,Latin America,Obm,Odm,Oem Afford.We Can Products 210000 Pairs For Our Customers. To Provide Excellent Quality.|